Sunday, March 1, 2009

Say goodbye to this blog

The other day I commented that I might be done with This is Illuminati. Everyone voiced their opinion on the subject and basically told me if I stopped blogging here they would hate me forever (so drastic).

So, I started thinking about this blogs, chrisilluminati.com which sat doing nothing, my other projects and random places I blog and thought "if I could only condense them into one easy place."

So I did.

Introducing, the new chrisilluminati.com. It's got everything! A new title! My blogs! My other projects! A banner of me being a jackass! Who could ask for anything more!!!!!!

So blogger is now gone, I am over on the .com. So here is the official housecleaning bidness;
  • If you subscribe via email, click here to get updates from the new blog.
  • If you subscribe via RSS feeder, click here.
  • If you subscribe to a newspaper, seriously, are you 80?
So, this will be the last update here on blogger. Shed a tear. Pour a 40 for the fallen homie that is This is Illuminati.

See you on the .com!



Click here to touch Illuminati's Twitter. Click here to get Illuminati in your inbox every day. Both sound very naughty.

2 comments:

  1. http://adf.ly/2BdUN
    THE ILLUMINATI CODE:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iraqi Dinar $999 Per Million

    Vietnam Dong $75 Per Million

    All Orders Come With Certificate Of Authenticity

    www.buyiraqidinarhere.com

    1-800-884-1288

    GetDongNow@yahoo.Com

    ReplyDelete