Thursday, February 19, 2009

My version of those annoying Christmas cards/Let's brag letters

Can't write because I'm on a sugar crash. Donuts and baked goods. So I am going to just randomly babble....

- I've been meaning to explain this for some time but haven't had the time/energy. The wife is out of the fitness competition. Her training partner threw in the towel because she is planning a wedding, in a wedding, starting a new job and celebrated a Steelers Super Bowl. She didn't have the time. The wife didn't want to do it alone. I don't blame her. Our cupboards are once again full.

- The deathmatch runs until Sunday. As of this posting I was ahead by 1%. If you voted for me, thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you didn't have a chance there is still time. Go here. Win or lose it's been a great experience. It proved to me that I am not as bad at fiction as I thought, I just need time and a million rewrites.

- Gadjunk.com is coming along nicely. I hope I can stick with it. I am also taking toy donations. A friend is sending me a box of old Pez Dispensers.

- Work is going well but I've been given the task of revitalizing some pretty dismal blogs. I am still doing shopping & gift but I also have the Shore guide (which I think won't be bad once in season) and the awful Custom Rides and Investing and Insurance guides. There are several things in life that I know nothing about. I know even less about cars and investing. This could end up being a train wreck. Should be a hoot.

- Then we have this blog. I just don't know what to do. It's just there. I don't have the time to post as much as I'd like and I feel like just calling it quits. Then I think about all the cool people I've met doing it and the funny stories I've been able to share and I don't know where they would all fit in my daily writing. I just don't know.

Well, always leave on a high note.

High.


Click here to touch Illuminati's Twitter. Click here to get Illuminati in your inbox every day. Both sound very naughty.

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of full-color images, with thorough information of every factor of wood managing venture such as outstanding furniture applications.....
    There is our web page for more details about our wood operating project check out here.
    garden shed plans
    garden sheds
    garden storage shed
    garden storage sheds
    my shed

    ReplyDelete